Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:01:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      danh@wzrd.com (Dan Harnett)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Follow-up on: APM woes

Okay, so I realize my mistake with the last posting.  Not a good idea to step
through that routine in the debugger :).  Anyways, to make a long story short,
a kind sole has sent me their working kernel config for the Dell Inspiron 3500.
The difference?  No MAXMEM line at all.  Apparently I definately had the config
for it wrong.  Thanks to all who replied and helped.

Dan Harnett