Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:28:29 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ECGS ...

> 	Its in pre-release right now, so all things considered, upgrading
> the port to that from what we are at now might be worth the effort?

Depends.  I've got very limited time this quarter for non-accedemic work.
After my Quals exam, all will be better. :-)

So I only do FreeBSD stuff when I need a break.  I don't want to spend
that time upgrading a port that will need upgrading only a short time
later.  Have the EGCS people given an expected release date?

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)

P.S.  Diffs to upgrade the existing EGCS port would of course be
graciously accpeted and commited.