Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:05:06 -800
From:      "Muhammad Najib"<najib@csi-x.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem compiling -STABLE

I was wondering .. before this I could compile 2.2.7-STABLE .. but then recently
I did cvsup for RELENG_2_2's src-sys and I got this message when I config the
config file

csi-x# config JeEbSioN
Unknown % construct in generic makefile: %VERSREQ=       220000
Kernel build directory is ../../compile/JeEbSioN
csi-x#

hence ... I just ignore this particular problem .. but then when I finished
doing make depend .. and I start doing make ... half way it stop with this error(s)

cc -O -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls -Wimplicit  -Wnested-externs
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes  -Wpointer-arith  -nostdinc -I- -I.
-I../.. -I/usr/include -DAPM_BROKEN_STATCLOCK -DIPDIVERT -DFAILSAFE -DCOMPAT_43
-DMSDOSFS -DNFS -DFFS -DIPFILTER -DINET -DKERNEL -c vers.c
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.
csi-x#

I wonder ... what I did wrong here .... please point me :)
Thanx in advance ...

regards,

MUHAMMAD NAJIB ABDUL MUKTHI               member of My-Linux.ORG
CO SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR                   http://www.my-linux.org
Kolej Damansara Utama
32, Jalan Anson                           najib@mrsm.org
10400, Pulau Pinang.                      najib@csi-x.net