Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:58:34 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Whitewoolf <Whitewoolf@ukr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I NEED HELP.

Whitewoolf wrote:
> Hi, I need your help.
>
> I am student-programmer from Ukraine.
> In Internet I read, that it is possible to download FreeBSD 5.0
>
> How can I do it??
>
> In FTP needs login and pasword, (anonymous don`t work).

That is the correct method.  If anonymous didn't work, then you either
are typing it wrong, your ftp client is broken, or (most likely) the
ftp server you're trying to use is too busy to log into at the moment.
FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE was released recently, and the ftp server have been
pretty busy.  Try a local mirror, it will probably be less overwhelmed:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies