Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 1998 02:51:12 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crypto tunnel - international

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> I really don't see what OpenBSD can export which we cannot and it would
> be really nifty if you could give us details on what is missing from
> FreeBSD.

They have IPsec in /usr/src along with Photuris (key management).

445 [2:48] roberto@keltia:openbsd/src> ls sbin/ip
ipf/     ipfstat/ ipnat/   ipsec/
445 [2:48] roberto@keltia:openbsd/src> ls sbin/ipsec/
Makefile,v      pfr/            sah/            sespmd5/        startkey/
Makefile.inc,v  photurisd/      sahhmac/        sgrp/
delspi/         rt/             sesp/           shahmac/
ipsecadm/       rtdelete/       sesp3md5/       si4/

I don't know how usable is it though :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #1: Sun Feb 22 00:44:29 CET 1998