Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG, richard@pegasus.com
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: scsi disk question

First, thank you everyone for your responses.  Even if they were rather
contradictory ;).

I went out and bought a new disk today (and an APC SmartUPS).  When I got
home, I did a bunch of dd's on the disk... and I no longer got the errors.

se@freebsd.org (not to be confused with sef@freebsd.org ;)) first made the
suggestion about writing the block fixing it, and I am, at this point,
thinking that is what did it.  I hope so, anyway. :)

Thanks all, again :).

Sean.