Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:45:31 +0900
From:      Ganbold Tsagaankhuu <ganbold@gmail.com>
To:        Shawn Webb <shawn.webb@hardenedbsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DragonBoard 410c Support

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:56 AM, Shawn Webb <shawn.webb@hardenedbsd.org>
wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> I'm really tempted to buy a DragonBoard 410c to help FreeBSD in its
> efforts to
> support ARM64. What tasks would I need to accomplish to get it supported?
>
> Also, if there's a better ARM64 board out there that's equally affordable
> (sub-$100 USD), let me know.

Not sure about boards but there are some boxes soon seem to be getting out.
For example following seems very cheap box:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1123481999/remix-mini-the-worlds-first-true-android-pc
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kickstarter.com%2Fprojects%2F1123481999%2Fremix-mini-the-worlds-first-true-android-pc&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFqdDQglbx_TPpka2BAXiZ6OVzphg>;

I'm not sure about whether uart pins can be easily exposed or not though.

I think it is just matter of time and soon there will be many cheap boxes
and boards with arm64 SoC.
Only thing is the documentation they can provide.

Ganbold