Date:      Mon, 14 May 2012 19:23:37 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   On file installation

Hi,

I'm working on a port for an application written in Java and I'm
having some problems deciding how to install the application.
Previous to the installation, the WRKSRC directory contains some .jar
files and some directories along with some .txt files for
licenses, but also some .exe and .bat files _which I don't want to
install_. It is basically a package that contains both files for
windows and non-windows systems.

I was thinking on using COPYTREE_SHARE to install everything and then
remove the non necessary files, but doesn't look like
an elegant solution. Also, I wouldn't like to explicitly specify every
one of the files I want to copy. Is there a way of using something
similar to bash's extglob so I can copy !(*.exe|*bat)? If not, how to proceed?

I already looked at the existent ports to find something similar but
it seems hard to find. I also had a look at bsd.port.mk but
I couldn't find what I'm looking for.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.