Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2019 09:24:33 +0530
From:      "Paul Joseph" <paul@explainervideos.website>
To:        "pkg" <pkg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Animation videos for your brand

Hello ,

=20

Have you been thinking about new content for your company? I am primar=
ily a designer of animated ads that will attract your audience. I have=
 more than 450 videos in my portfolio, and I also make fabulous animat=
ed logos and infographics.

Here is a recent sample of my ad work to give you a better idea of wha=
t I do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DykLCFjLd_tM

You can find me online by doing a search for "Social Lobster Video". T=
here, you can read more about my firm and see what I can do for you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paul Joseph
Animation Developer=20

Please reply with "unsubscribe" if uninterested.=20