Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:43:47 -0600
From:      Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dell Power Edge 4300

Thank you all,
I have decided to go with Pwer Edge 2200 and install Scsi - Scsi Ide
RAID
in it. In this way I only worry about what kind of SCSI card we put in
the PE 2200.
I am going to go with Adaptec card.
Please let me know if this configuration has any draw back.

By the way the PE 4300 has Perc 2/SC RAID Card in it.(currently not
supported by Freebsd)
It is running as Host based. And can be configurred to run on any Level
0, 1, or 5.

Jahanur