Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:47:46 -0800
From:      "Southwell" <vizion@ptialaska.net>
To:        "Sean Jensen_Grey" <seanj@speakeasy.org>, "Kris Kennaway" <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Colin Eric Johnson" <colinj@unm.edu>, "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>, "Mike Smith" <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IEEE 1394 support

Sean...

I agree .. I have spent three days researching this one -- and I just cannot
find anything which sustains the idea that patents are the obstacle..

I can see why some people do not want it to be true (no one on this list)...

Besides I like a bus that is fast - good for video and you can still use
when the computer is not working... QED

david