Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 00:01:05 -0600
From:      Derek Inksetter <derek@saidev.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting started with current

Hi all.  Sorry for the beginner question.

I recently installed the 3.0-971208-SNAP and decided to start using the
current sources (I've been a long-time user of FreeBSD, but I always
stuck to released or semi-released code). I installed and used cvsup with
no (apparent) problems.

It seems that make world doesn't work, though.  In particular, it dies
doing a make clean on gnu/include.  It most definitely worked before I used
cvsup.  Right now, I am trying again with make -DNOCLEAN world.  It seems
to be getting a little further, but we'll see.

Am I doing something wrong, or is that just life with current?

Derek
--
Derek Inksetter <d.inksetter@saidev.com>
"The sooner you get behind, the more time you'll have to catch up" --Unknown