Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:10:08 +0200
From:      Janine C.Buorditez <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Draft Presentation

Hi.

I was just wondering the best way to create and present a network draft which I
am currently constructing for the future of this island.

Ordinary ASCII would be a bit lame--at least for these people. I was thinking
something like GIMP, or are there other, better and more convenient ways to show
them how I plan to organize their network?

Love,
Janine