Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:14:53 +0500
From:      shahzaib shahzaib <shahzaib.cb@gmail.com>
To:        shahzaib shahzaib <shahzaib.cb@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Crashes Intermittently !!

Hi,

Thanks for all your detailed explanation to help me as much as you can -
very much appreciated your assistance :) . Now we've deployed 5 x Dell r510
/ Controller LSi-9211 to run same services on them and i guess that's the
only way to diagnose actual cause of the crash. If Dell do not crash then
conclusion would be Faulty Hardware.