Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:22:15 +0100
From:      Ian Vaudrey <i.vaudrey@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Problems installing Mtools 3.6 port

[Have had no response from maintainer, so am hoping list can help]

Subject: Problems installing Mtools 3.6 port
   Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:30:26 +0100
   From: Ian Vaudrey
     To: jmz@freebsd.org

I'm having trouble installing the Mtools 3.6 port, and hope you can
help.

make all completes with no errors, but make install errors out:

===>   Compressing manual pages for mtools-3.6
** Missing package files for mtools-3.6 - installation not recorded.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

What could I have done wrong? This is on a 2.2.2-RELEASE box with
222upgrade-97.07.09 installed.

TIA, and please don't hesitate to let me know if you need more
information.

 - Ian