Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:45:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Freebsd Enthu <freebsdenthu@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I control the load address in Elf header

Hi,

  I am one of the firmware guys that is writing a Secondary Boot  Loader that boots FreeBSD kernel. From what I see in the ELF header for FreeBSD kernel, the load  address seems to have a value of  0x80200000 which seems to be a Virtual address for me. If I want to put the Physical address where I want the FreeBSD to go,
  what are the FreeeBSD files I need to change?

  Any help will be appreciated.

  Thanks