Date:      Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:06:39 +0900
From:      mistral@imasy.or.jp (Yoshihiko Sarumaru)
To:        vs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/78699: Update port: sysutils/du2ps

> State-Changed-Why:
> Committed with modifications, thanks!
> I modified it a bit so it confirms a bit more to our style.

I also wrote in such style at the first time, but in my
environment, it makes some problems with NOPORTDOCS.
Don't we need take care of theses?

shimako# make install -DNOPORTDOCS
(snip)
@echo: not found
@echo: not found
@echo: not found
@echo: not found
@echo: not found

shimako# pkg_delete /var/db/pkg/du2ps-3.1
pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/share/doc/du2ps' doesn't really exist
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/share/doc/du2ps'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
incorrectly specified?)

--
Yoshihiko Sarumaru