Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 12:09:22 -0700
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP:  doc/ tagging "soon"

--==_Exmh_-1820735820P

To help the upcoming 5.1-RC release candidate snapshot builds, I'll be
tagging doc/ for 5.1-RELEASE "soon" (probably in the next few hours).
There will be no tree locking for this tagging.

Apologies for the short notice...I had meant to send this HEADSUP
earlier in the week.  If there's any changes that absolutely positively
*have* to get into the doc set for 5.1-RELEASE, we can slide tags
between now and the release.

I (or someone else from doceng@) will do version number bumps (and
subsequent sliding of a tag or two) as we get closer to the release
date.

Thanks,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1820735820P