Date:      16 Aug 2001 17:49:14 -0000
From:      "Martin Gignac  FreeBSD " <freebsd@mia.ericsson.ca>
To:        <darryl@osborne-ind.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DNS questions

Yes, this is totally possible, and often done. You want to configure
your internal DNS to forward any query it can't resolve to another DNS.
In BIND I think the directive is called 'forwarder(s)' or something to
that effect. If you use djbdns, the way to accomplish this is detailed
on the http://cr.yp.to/ web site (bear in mind that the design
pilosophy between BIND and djbdns are different, so that the way to
accomplish what would want will be handled differently on djbdns -- if
I am not mistaken :)).

-Martin