Date:      Sun, 01 Sep 2002 08:23:40 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
Cc:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.berkeley.edu>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Dave Hayes wrote:
> Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> > A moderately good reference:
> >       http://www.myrkul.org/recent/godel.htm
>
> What is it about you, Sir Lambert, that causes you to answer a
> question by pointiny to someone else's words? ;)

Innate modesty?  8-) 8-).

The nature of language itself?

Software engineers are genetically lazy, and reuse things?

I vote for the last one, because I am too lazy to read back
further...

"If I have seen no further than others, it's because I've been
 standing on the shoulders of prone midgets..."

-- Terry