Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 06:55:58 +0100
From:      "Peter J. Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, keet@plig.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wi as access point?

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 09:09, Warner Losh wrote:

Why never? Is it because the AP firmware is needed to make this work? I am
currently looking at the Linux prism2 code, which has HostAP changes.
According to the author this works with most prism2 cards. I have a SMC2632
wi card.

Hopefully this weekend i'll install Linux and see if the stuff indeed works.
When it works i'll make the necessary changes for the wi driver too.

Peter