Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:46:19 -0500
From:      Allen <slackwarewolf@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 2.2.9 Released!

On Saturday 01 April 2006 8:31 pm, Brett Glass wrote:
> This is obviously an April Fool's Day joke, but come to think of it,
> it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a 2.2.9-RELEASE, with all of the
> major bugs and security holes fixed, for embedded systems. It'd
> be possible to have a true "Pico" BSD again....
>
> --Brett Glass

Don't know about you but it does me damn proud to know an OS and software I
use have a good sense of humor :)

Then again I may open my mouth to soon, Microsoft may have a front page
display today saying a secure version of Windows is possible ;)

Anyway happy April Fool's day everyone. I'm having a great day, my Mom loaned
me some money so I could buy:

Rammstein - Rosenrot

Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin

And a DVD:

The SlaughterHouse Massacre... Awesome so far, it says "More frightening than
the Texas Chainsaw Massacre"... I love horror movies what can I say :)

Anyway, have a good one everyone.

Hast ein guten tag!