Date:      07 Apr 98 15:36:39 +0330
From:      "Muthu" <MOLAGAPP.IN.oracle.com.ofcmail@in.oracle.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Any print server available on freebsd?

Hi,

   This may be simple question. Is there any print server available on freebsd
which can contact with printer in the network?. Basically in my environment,
the printer is given a ip address. I want a daemon running on freebsd (server)
which Q's the print requests from all the client machines and send it to the
printer. The client can run lpd with /etc/printcap configured as the server ip.

Regards,

Muthu. O.L.