Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:20:24 +0100
From:      Edward <edward_gess@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SYSCALL

        Hello all,
    I want to know, is there any standards in FreeBSD driver
writting? In other words, I want to know how FreeBSD's kernel works
    with driver? I tried to look in sources, but I didn't found
anything... For example, how the kernel on low level reads the sector
    from hard disk? Or prints the string to the screen??? Where can I
find this code in the source? Or where is system call handler?
    Is FreeBSD's kernel works with GDT, LDT, IDT, etc... or all those
things are done by the BTX???