Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 13:18:26 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Luigi's code clean up , good job !

There is a ton of work on this area for the first cut  is not bad .
We will probably continue to clean up the code for about a week
before we can consider submitting the driver to -current.
It is important that we get the proper styling of the code up front
before we submit the code so that we can track changes easier.

http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/snd970711.tgz

ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/snd970711.tgz

I will generate a tar ball of the latest sound driver tomorrow in
the mean time if you guys can download luigi's version it will
be great.

	Cheers,
	Amancio