Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:10:13 +0000
From:      myfreeweb <greg@unrelenting.technology>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Klaus_K=FCchemann?= <maciphone2@googlemail.com>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Klaus_K=FCchemann_via_freebsd-arm?= <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>,  freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unrelenting testplan D25219

On June 11, 2020 1:49:19 AM UTC, "Klaus K=C3=BCchemann via freebsd-arm" <f=
reebsd-arm@freebsd=2Eorg> wrote:
>But sorry, it`s hard to understand the testplan =E2=80=A6=2E
>would it be possible for you to send a single patch with all your patches=
 here? =E2=80=A6
>ideally for 13-current?

All the patches are for current obviously=2E

Just apply the DMA one + the memory map one=2E

>By the way, on my 1st test on both 4GB&8GB - model 13-current it booted u=
p in acpi
>but ended up in an xhci- "detach/attach=E2=80=94loop=E2=80=9C =E2=80=A6 w=
hile the USB-hubs were detected=2E

Huh=2E For me it resets once, then finds the flash drive just fine=2E

>Your loader=2Eefi-thing  is unknown to me, another reason for a compatibl=
e testenvironment=2E

Hm, I think others have reported this too: with a current memstick image, =
nothing shows up on any console when starting the loader=2Eefi=2E Using an =
old loader (from 12) works for me=2E