Date:      Sat, 01 Apr 2000 17:04:46 +0100
From:      John Travers <J.C.Travers@durham.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 on CD

Hi, I am a student in the UK studying Maths and Physics at the
University of Durham. I have been using linux for about two years, and
have recently decided to try freeBSD to compare. (Actually I am a Debian
GNU/Linux developer, but am getting fed up of the state of the system at
the moment). However, being a student, I can't afford the £28 required
to buy the Walnut Creek CD's (and can't afford the download time). If
anyone could post me a CD-R with the main FreeBSD 4.0, the ports
collection (or subset of) and its's sources (I need the sources!) for a
few UK Pounds, I would very much apreciate it.

Yours Sincerely,

John Travers