Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:33:11 -0500
From:      "Joseph Koenig (jWeb)" <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        f-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone using FreeBSD 4.10 + Apache 2 + PHP 5 ?

Is anyone using FreeBSD 4.10 + Apache 2 + PHP 5 + MySQL/PostgreSQL? I'm
building a new web server and will be migrating a number of site from a
machine with FreeBSD 4.2 + Apache 1.3 + PHP 4 + MySQL/PostgreSQL and was
wondering if Apache 2 was stable enough at this point or if I should stick
with the 1.3 branch. Same goes for PHP 5. Curious if anyone out there is
using the above combination and how it was working out. Thanks,

Joe Koenig
Production Manager
jWeb New Media Design
joe@jWebmedia.com