Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:49:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      david bucher <bucher1@airmail.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   The schedule you received will help you cut down on an every

------=_NextPart_000_002B_019BEB03.A8EB03B0

The “Writing Bulletin Board” in the hall is to display student’s writings that will later be placed in their portfolio. The schedule you received will help you cut down on an every month writing display. When your six weeks are up, you are done for the year! However we must maintain our writing program which includes our portfolios.