Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:37:41 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        sudz@ns3g.com
Cc:        "Karel J. Bosschaart" <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: KDE2.1 ++ GNOME 1.2

Hello,

on my work box, I've got both KDE2.1 and gnome1.2

As I had troubles compiling KDE2.1 on my home box which is a regularly cvs'ed and
make world'ed (couldn't compile Qt because of threads problems), I've reinstalled
a recent 4.2-snapshot on the work box in order to compile KDE2.1.

After that, I've loaded and then recompiled gnome1.2 without any problem.

     HTH

     TfH

PS : thanks for Will Andrews for the KDE2 port

"Colin Legendre" <sudz@ns3g.com> on 14/03/2001 18:51:35

Please respond to sudz@ns3g.com

 To:      "Karel J. Bosschaart" <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl>

 cc:      freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG,
          freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG(bcc: Thierry
          HERBELOT/FR/ALCATEL)

If I do it one way it fail on KDEGames, the other it fails on bonobo.