Date:      16 Aug 2003 11:58:35 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.no-ip.com>
To:        David Banning <david+dated+1061425996.f64955@skytracker.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how-to run javascript on my server

David Banning <david+dated+1061425996.f64955@skytracker.ca> writes:

> I have some menu server java applets I would like to run on my fbsd server
> but I have no idea where to get started. Some initial inquiries on Google
> have not brought any luck.
>
> Is there any sites that deal with this, or does anyone have a suggestion?

To start with, your subject line mentions Javascript, while the
message itself seems to be about Java.  These are completely separate
topics, so you need to decide exactly what you mean before anybody
else can figure it out.

For server-side applications, Apache will just run them as CGI
regardless of what language they're written in.