Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:04:10 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: java3d port?

To followup on my own mail, in the meantime I found out what I did wrong.

As you can see below I installed both the mesa and dri port, removing
the mesa port and re-installing the dri port fixed my problem almost.
Now I just had to get libcstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3 from somewhere (do a
search on google for example), installed it and now everything runs
flawlessly, even accelerated as far as I can tell.

(ofcourse you also need to get the java3d package from blackdown)

Regards,
Marc.