Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:53:01 +0530
From:      <bhuvan.kumarmital@wipro.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libmemstat(3) - Library for monitoring kernel memory use

Hi Robert Watson,
    Saw your tool (memtop) for monitoring kernel memory. I'd like to use
a similar tool for linux, i believe your tool is bsd based. Could you
tell me a similar tool, or perhaps another version of memtop built for
linux.=0D
I'd really appreciate you help.
Please reply on my email address.
=0D
Regards
=0D
Bhuvan Mital
Project Engineer,=0D
Wipro Technologies
Pune
+91-20-39101609
+91-9890360586
=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and=
 may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you=
 are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or=
 copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all=
 copies of this message and any attachments.=0D

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient=
 should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.=
 The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus=
 transmitted by this email.
=0D
www.wipro.com