Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:40:56 -0000
From:      sean.lawrence@cantire.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Should I continue?

I have sucessfully installed FreeBSD on my system except I somehow
completed the install without hitting half of the screens described in the
"Newbie Install" web pages. I now boot to an OK> prompt and from some
intitive deductions figured out how to load the kernel.GENERIC and boot
from there. Should I wipe everything and start over or should I use the
sysinstall to complete the sections I missed. The part I am worried about
is that a Kernel was never generated from the selections I did make or is
this the generic kernel in the root directory?

Sean Lawrence