Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:55:43 -0300
From:      Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
To:        Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, Ulf Rudolf <u.rudolf@web.de>
Subject:   Re: FBSD 12.1 - LightDM don't grab keyboard input & Xfce4 window decorator problem
References:  <CAP4Gn9D1MFduwLWbQSznmh7goF5GUB81fmG98CJc6qJMV=O6wA@mail.gmail.com> <2e110cde-ab59-43d8-deb9-8e0417842e38@madpilot.net> <CAP4Gn9BUYXQxGCNci-=%2BmnFP1jrHVq887wogMJK176n6Rv9uJA@mail.gmail.com> <2f5e9a03-a68d-401b-9c05-3c55c913a7b1@madpilot.net> <CAP4Gn9A1BMhXMTFTwCdM3kCryzKV5kVXnzQFPQ2xLB36yda8ow@mail.gmail.com> <081855ae-b33b-3245-f793-51086c3109f7@madpilot.net> <CAP4Gn9A64bRVAmNbx7Zk6r8eTy7OVsspyVsd8QoNCDMRU=fpJQ@mail.gmail.com>

Hello guys,

Good news, all the problems are solved!
Searching and reading about the upgrade of xorg-server, I did what the
installation message says, and the kern.evdev.rcpt_mask=3D6 was the flag I
needed!
Long history short, I learned 2 things:
1- RTFM and all messages that pop up
2- The devd was replaced by udev, so evdev with libinput is the default for
automatic input detection on X now

Thanks for the help!

Mario

Em qui., 12 de mar. de 2020 =C3=A0s 08:50, Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.c=