Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:46:34 +0100
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Scott McWhirter <scott-freebsd-perl@kungfuftr.com>, freebsd-perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Perl Ports (updates and new ones)

--==========EE98ABC70AAFFBDCD590==========

+-Le 18/01/2004 19:14 +0000, Scott McWhirter =E9crivait :
| hey all,
|=20
| I've finally convinced my work to give freebsd a blast, so it means
| moving all our internal software to ports (and stuff they depend on), so
| i'm having to update some ports and create new ones. I have very little
| time to do this in, so i thought i'd let you all know what i'm up to in
| terms of CPAN modules i'm needing to do incase i waste time for stuff
| that's already done...
|=20
| Class::Tangram (1.13 -> 1.54)
| Tangram (apparently need CVS version)
| Set::Object (1.02 -> 1.05)
| Template (2.08 -> 2.12)
| T2 (New port)
| SOAP::Data::Builder (New port, already submitted)
| XML::Xerces::BagOfTricks (New port)
| XML::Xerces (New port, although already in netbsd's ports)
| FCGI::ProcManager (New port)
|=20
| If someone's having a hard time with any of the tangram based stuff,
| then i'd be willing to take over the maintainership since the CPAN
| author/maintainer sits next to me in the office (any CPAN modules
| maintained by TEEJAY or SAMV).
|=20
| I feel like a challenge... so i'll be doing other port update in my
| spare time. =3D0)

Well, That I believe you should do is to contact the maintainers of these
ports and see with them if they could let it go, if you don't have answers,
submit PR's for your updates and some committer will commit them.

--=20
Mathieu Arnold
--==========EE98ABC70AAFFBDCD590==========

--==========EE98ABC70AAFFBDCD590==========--