Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 11:41:00 +0900
From:      Naohiro Shichijo <shichi@berkeley.race.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        batie@aahz.jf.intel.com
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, shichi@berkeley.race.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: pcmcia video capture

Alan,

From: batie@aahz.jf.intel.com (Alan Batie)
Subject: pcmcia video capture
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:36:58 -0800 (PST)

> On another note entirely, has anyone here played with pccard video capture?
> I noticed that PAO supports some IBM card that apparently doesn't exist, at
> least not as far as IBM's web page is concerned...  I got to thinking about

You mean "Smart Video Capture" ?
If so, that product is made-in-Japan, and sold by IBM Japan.
I got second-hand Smart Video Capture card around $120 in Akihabara,
but there is also brad-new ones. which is sold around $300.

  http://www.ibm.co.jp/pc/option/capture/0485.html
  (the page is in Japanese, if you use Mozzila set Lang to Japanese)

and also, the URL of PAO is:

  http://jaz.jp.freebsd.org/PAO/

Hope it helps.

Naohiro Shichijo