Date:      Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:44:17 -0600
From:      "Li-Lun \"Leland\" Wang" <llwang@infor.org>
To:        David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: math/py-numpy (py26-numpy-1.5.1_1,1) (checksum mismatch) error

Please update your ports to 1.6.1.  The documentation files of the
same names have been updated.  If you get the newer 1.6.1
documentation files from a mirror and try to checksum against the
older 1.5.1_1 distinfo, you'll get a mismatch.  If you get a checksum
mismatch after you updated your ports to 1.6.1, it is possible that
the mirror site that you use has not fetched the newer files, in which
case you can fetch from the MASTER_SITE directly by undefining
MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE.

-- llwang

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:48 AM, David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net> wro=
te: