Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:31:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ben Rosengart <ben@skunk.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   building world on pre-signals-change systems

If I recall correctly, someone posted recently that the time is not far
off when one will be able to make world on an older, pre-signals-change
system.

Is there going to be an announcement when that happens, or has it
perhaps happened already?  I'm running an Oct 1 -current box, and I will
eventually want to update it, and I'd like to know when it's safe.
Thanks in advance.

--
 Ben Rosengart

UNIX Systems Engineer, Skunk Group