Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2006 01:09:05 -0700
From:      "Artem Belevich" <artemb@gmail.com>
To:        "Pyun YongHyeon" <pyunyh@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>
Subject:   Re: 88E8053 Yukon2 PCI-E GbE - any plans to port msk() driver from OpenBSD?

Andrey, thanks for the pointer.

Pyun,

Thanks a lot for the driver. Considering that question about support
for Yukon2 based cards was popping up on this list for more than a
year, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your work.

BTW, your driver seems to be largely based on Marvel's driver, while
the one in OpenBSD seems to be patched up if_sk. Can you give an
overview of the current status of your driver - stability,
supported/unsupported features, etc.? Would that be possible to get
the driver back-ported to -stable? I'd be glad to give it a try.

Thanks a lot,
--Artem

--
--Artem