Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:39:59 -0600
From:      Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.net>
To:        Tom ONeil <tom.oneil@tacni.com>
Cc:        Free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FTP extremely slow

I have this problem here also... but it only exists between certain
FreeBSD boxen... dialup clients and some other FreeBSD machines can FTP
very fast but others creep.  Have not been able to figure it out.

--
Chris

|Chris Cook - Admin     |TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |
|The Computer Works ISP |FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org     |