Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 1995 20:33:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Filter version 2.8 kernel patches

I have put the patches needed to compile this package into a -current
kernel in freefall.cdrom.com/incoming/ip_fil2.8a-patches.

My mods do affect the lkm interface a bit and are untested.  The
unpatched version is advertised to work as an lkm.  I have not
tested that either.

Unfortunately I have lost the repository address so I put a virgin
copy in freefall.cdrom.com/incoming/ip-fil2.8a.tar.gz.

This is a nice package.  Paul Traina has asked if this should
replace the Danny/Ugen ip_fw package.  I think it should.  If the
decision is made to not replace ip_fw, I think this package should
be a config option and be in the tree.

Either way, I volunteer to `own' this one.

These patches applied cleanly against a sup at 0000 GMT, 9/22.

John Capo
IRBS Engineering