Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:02:34 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: latest build failure

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 12:04:46AM +0200, Martin Blapp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > idlc @/var/tmp/mkx8OQ4G
> > idlc: compile 'ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.idl' ...
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> > dmake:  Error code 139, while making '../../../../unxfbsd.pro/misc/urd_csslang.don'
> > ---* TG_SLO.MK *---
>
> Argl, a new idlc problem. Maybe kan's gcc patch does solve this problem too,
> let's see. I'm on the way now to a working current again after I got
> a very very bad snapshot compiled. -> ufs crashes over and again.

Ooh, a new problem!  Nifty.

Do you want to know about these in the future, or should I just assume
that you have everything under control?

> I'm currently compiling jdk131 and then openoffice is the next
> target.

If you should get a new package for -current, I'd like to try it; the
existing -stable package just doesn't run on my system.  :(

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons