Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:14:40 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        bms@spc.org, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CF card & pcmcia adapter issues

>>>>> "Warner" == M Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> writes:

 Warner> Actually, I'm going to commit the following change to RELENG_4.
 Warner> I've been running it on our flash burning machine at work for
 Warner> almost a year now w/o a hassle. pccardd picks badly, and this
 Warner> is a workaround:

 Warner> Which should also eliminate the mailbox full of 'please add
 Warner> this ATA flash with config 0x1 to pccard.conf'...

Great, thanks for this mod.

Regards

Eric Masson

--
 VR> y'en a vraiment qui manquent pas d'air.
 Alors là, je m'insurge !
 Il ne manque certainement pas d'air, comme toutes les baudruches.
 -+- RG in <http://www.le-gnu.net>; -+- Il est pas beau druche ? -+-