Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 05:29:42 -0700
From:      Nasir Ahmed <nasir@pacbell.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wants to be vendor list

Hi,

My company name is Enterprise Systems and Solutions. We build, configure
and install computer for intarnet and internet under FreeBSD. We like to
be in your vendor list. I would like to put following as introduction:
Custom built systems fully loaded and configured with FreeBSD for
intarnet/intenet. We can help to design, install and trouble network.

Please let me know what else I need to on order to be in the vendir
list.

Thanks
Nasir Ahmed
nasir@enterprisess.com