Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 1997 21:06:07 -0200
From:      compland@ism.com.br (Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help on device creation

Hi:

    I need to create a device to pump data through a connection (smbclient).
I found a solution, but it's for System V ! Anyone could help me to find
a similar set of commands to use in FreeBSD ?

the command is:

lpadmin -punix_printer_name -v/dev/null -i/usr/local/samba/bin/smbprint

With this device I will redirect data through a smbclient connection...

The smbprint is a script that is used to estabilish the connection and
prepare the host
to recieve the data...

Thanks a lot !

Regards,