Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:19:10 -0700
From:      "Broderick Wood" <bwood@KingsU.ab.ca>
To:        Kim and Chet Golding <golding@halcyon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hello list -- picoBSD anyone?

  A book about the concepts and how to approach using the Pico
setups (both the pre-configured imaghes and creating your own)
would certainly interest me!
  I am looking at setting up versions for ROUTER, FIREWALL,
PROXY and ISP.  Seperate boxes due to networking infrastructure...
  If you want a guinea pig of a freeBSD User/Admin I would certainly
be willing to help on that aspect...

> Part of my interest is related to the talk by Jordan Hubbard at
> FreeBSDCon where he mentioned it would help the FreeBSD movement if we
> got more people doing articles or books.  I'm working with a couple of
> people on some book ideas.  One idea is to put together a how-to for
> those people wanting a small network router at home or in a small
> shop.
>
> Chet Golding
>
>  On Tue, 2 Nov
> 1999, Erik Stainsby wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Is this list active or dead ?
> > Is anyone working with/on the picoBSD stuff or is that currently a
> > dead-end ?
> >
> > Hope to hear something soon.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >     Erik
> >     stainsby@telus.net

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-small" in the body of the message

---------------------------
-BMW-

To soar like an eagle,
fly like a dove.

(bwood@kingsu.ab.ca)
Broderick Wood,
Director of Information Technology Services
The King's University College
9125 - 50 Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T6B 2H3