Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:01:56 +0100
From:      Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports-list freebsd <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cannot open MS Word file with libreoffice-3.3.0_3

I just did a portupgrade to libreoffice-3.3.0_3 (amd64) -- with a
package created on another machine that I did the portupgrade on before
and that also had libreoffice-3.3.0_1 installed during make.

In contrast to portrevisions 0 and 1, I cannot open MS Word files
anymore. I get a window with this message:

General Error.
General input/output error.

In the terminal, I get the message "javaPathHelper: not found", but I do
get the same opening OpenDocument files, which happen to work fine, and
I got the same message with the earlier portrevisions that worked.

I know that there are mainly pkg-plist changes since the initial
portrevision, but the behavior is still different. I also build the the
earlier portrevisions on the other machine and transferred via package.
As far as I remember, for portrevision 1 there was also the previous
version installed during make.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik