Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:45:38 +0200
From:      "Derek Jander" <derekmailbox@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on laptops

Hi all! I'm considering to migrate my HP nx9030 from Windows XP Professional
to *nix OS since almost all the servers I'm administering right now have
some Linux flavour installed. I was about to install fedora when some firend
told me about FreeBSD. I just tested it on a Virtual Machine and it looks
great. My doubt now, is if it will be very difficult to make it work on my
machine. I really need the internal modem, and of course the Wireless and
stuff... And I can't be dealing with it for months.... Anyone who had
already installed FBSD on that sistem (HP nx9030) could post any comment?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!