Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:43:24 -0400
From:      Matthew Hagerty <mhagerty@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone see todays Wall Street Journal article: Microsoft Using Free Software (or something to that effect)

As I understand the BSD license anyone can use it, however, they must say
that they are using it, no?  So if MS is using TCP/IP code (or any other
code from FreeBSD), are they not in violation of the license by not
including such a clause in their license or documentation?  What am I
missing here?

Matthew